-
Re: Should "Under God" be removed from the Pledge of Allegiance?
When a elderly man falls over, and you choose to help him, you are putting yourself into a role, you are taking the responsibility of helping him. When you join ...
Nov 28, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for being blonder then me
Nov 28, 2014 -
Re: Methrirr's Runes
ah, thank you! *goes to try them out*
Nov 26, 2014 -
Re: Methrirr's Runes
I said the guidelines of the ruins, not what your using. Where do you get those symbols.
Nov 26, 2014 -
Re: OCD
Thus why I see a positive in this, yes it's making light of a issue, but at the same time, while people have those compulsions unless they really think about ...
Nov 26, 2014 - Re: Last Person to Post here Wins [7] Nov 26, 2014
-
Re: Have you ever met a famous author?
would web comic artist count?
Nov 26, 2014 -
Re: Methrirr's Runes
Hm, no interest in having one, but may I ask for a guideline on this rune set up of yours so i can attempt to mimic it. I would like ...
Nov 26, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Death by bear hugs
Nov 26, 2014 -
Re: Super powers?
Absolute control over my atomic matter, with a instinctive awareness of how to handle it as I need.
Nov 26, 2014 -
Re: Discrimination of LGBT community
@jackm1999 Ah, you frown upon homosexuality. Yet dislike the discrimination put upon that group. Then may I ask how you can disagree with how someone is born? How they grow ...
Nov 26, 2014 -
Re: Racism
Racism is silly. Only idiots care about skin color.
Nov 26, 2014 - Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!! Nov 26, 2014
-
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For not giving me the power to have evil smiles instead of stars.
Nov 26, 2014 -
Re: OCD
Depends on how you take it. How I see it is not a trivializing of OCD but recognition that while many people don't suffer it as bad as those diagnosed ...
Nov 26, 2014
