-
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
I can tell that your picture is totally photoshopped. It's amazing.
Dec 7, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
7/10 While I do like red, blue is also required for me to be impressed.
Dec 7, 2014 -
Re: Ferguson case
Sadly every real positive in human advancement has required a cultural shift, like its hard for people to adapt to new and old ideas in a reasonable manner.
Dec 6, 2014 -
Re: Laptops in school?
We are in fact entering a more and more digital age, assuming the computers are locked while in school to specific settings so that all they can do is study ...
Dec 6, 2014 -
Re: Match Maker
Santa and the elves. All of the elves. All of them.
Dec 6, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for too much red
Dec 6, 2014 -
Re: Global Warming
Yes, the planet is getting warmer, you see the planet goes through this cycle of freezing up and then eventually heating up, the ice receding to the north and south, ...
Dec 6, 2014 -
Re: December Art & Photo Contest!
Sure, here is a Beauty Shot, photo wise, i shall also draw something for originality. I hate the fact I have to resort to phone images because I lack the ...
Dec 6, 2014 -
Re: Last Person to Post here Wins [7]
Rising up, back on the street Did my time, took my chances Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet Just a man and his will to survive So ...
Dec 5, 2014 -
Re: Do You Believe In Faeries?
I believe in icecream faeries
Dec 5, 2014 -
Re: The evil artistic growth of Zolen
which one? @Blackwood
Dec 5, 2014 -
Re: Should "Under God" be removed from the Pledge of Allegiance?
We shouldnt change the pledge just because people dont like it because like it or not we are "One Country, Under God" this is true for all of us living ...
Dec 5, 2014 -
Re: The evil artistic growth of Zolen
mother earth thing based on old concepts of divine people, warning implied nudity (as in nude, but all the bits covered that might offend people).
Dec 5, 2014 -
Re: Who is your YWS BFF?
iceland
Dec 5, 2014 -
Re: Would you steal another's novel?
You don't post things passing them off as your own. Period. The effort, love, and dedication it takes to make even a horribly written work. If i found something that ...
Dec 4, 2014
