User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Randomosity Re: Red or Blue?

    You picked my two favorite colors and pit them against each-other, madness. 0 (nigher up or down)

    Dec 16, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Bad books" for children

    We have calculated human reactions. Its a science. It's not hard to judge the exact time when a child can best handle different information and experiences for them to get ...

    Dec 15, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The French Cafe.

    (Hm, I know no French, I know some Spanish and Cherokee though. (not the grammar, only the words) ....... Drat, this thing freaks out from cherokee text, time for imprav!) ...

    Dec 15, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    Soooo, the christian god is telling me its easy? There is no such thing as a paper not littered with pictures and words by the time I am done with ...

    Dec 15, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Questions not Normally Asked . . .

    1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed, locked, and sometimes double locked. 2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Never been to a ...

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Let the best hand win! [2]

    Zolen is both 48

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: December Art & Photo Contest!

    And, now I'm confused about this: How this will work is that you may submit three entries into each category. In both Art & Photography, we will divide into Beauty, ...

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When writing, what is your most difficult challenge?

    subtly levels, sometimes I say things that I think are clever but possible to figure out but nobody else spots without it being pointed out to them.

    Dec 10, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    7/bleurge

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2014! {Closed}

    What are some of your favorite books? Long list so lets just say I tend to stick to the fantasy genre and avoid the romance and realistic based stuff. What ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: December Art & Photo Contest!

    Oh, I thought you said one for each category.

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Illuminati Order

    I assumed katgirl was joking, and everyone was planning to play along with the joke. Also you think too highly of the world, not everyone thinks their the hero when ...

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Alphabet Usernames

    @Aley

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmasify My Avatar!

    How about this?

    Dec 7, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    Three_Blind_Squid

    Dec 7, 2014


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson