-
Re: Red or Blue?
-11 I vote both
Dec 23, 2014 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
6/10 boomington
Dec 23, 2014 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
janga
Dec 23, 2014 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
If your reading this your name has been registered by various officials around the world and within 24 hours someone will come attempting to steal all of your organs to ...
Dec 23, 2014 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
first time I read it I thought it said godly poop
Dec 22, 2014 -
Re: Naming the Antichrist
Troy, a city that history best remembers for the Trojan horse, how what seemed like a wonderful gift hid horrible bloodshed.
Dec 22, 2014 -
Re: Town name help?
Hawthorn by itself sounds nice to me.
Dec 22, 2014 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
A massive typo of Katy Elephant
Dec 22, 2014 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
8/10 I like it
Dec 22, 2014 -
Re: Why Swan Shouldn't have Two Loves
I am somewhat amused by how dramatically my lazy comment is being taken by you Spark, sorry, I partly meant it as a joke when I said teens, and before ...
Dec 19, 2014 -
Re: Why Swan Shouldn't have Two Loves
Teens
Dec 19, 2014 -
Re: Why Swan Shouldn't have Two Loves
Rather then love triangles, it would likely be better to say, don't write a story about romance. Romance is a wonderful hook, a good thing to use. But only on ...
Dec 19, 2014 -
Re: Which element are you aligned with?
Elements Mass Volume Element if size if prepared as a cube oxygen 43 kg 37 L 33.5 cm carbon 16 kg 7.08 L 19.2 cm hydrogen 7 kg 98.6 L ...
Dec 17, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I like red and blue evenly, they are both the best color.
Dec 16, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
I demand more bees in that marble 7/10
Dec 16, 2014
