-
Re: Breastfeeding in public
I look away like I would when seeing a couple making out, or some friends fighting or anything like that. Its a personal matter and none of my business.
Jan 5, 2015 -
Re: The evil artistic growth of Zolen
Made for Aley: Made for Niteowl: those were the cards I made for Christmas for that secret santa thing. and the last things I shall draw with a mouse.
Jan 5, 2015 -
Re: Ferguson case
In the US, because of a rather evil part of its history, the "slums", are mostly filled with black skinned people (its rare for there to be more then first ...
Jan 3, 2015 -
Re: Secret Santa 2014! {Closed}
oh I have to take credit now apparently, @Aley and @niteowl Christmas cards I drew up. Pokemon and Sherlock Holmes themed, yay hmmmm
Jan 3, 2015 -
Re: Positive or Negative?
Hmmm, I have been defined as a realist, which is both, but probably would most fit as optimist then anything, as pessimist see fewer choices, while a optimist looks for ...
Dec 29, 2014 -
Re: Alphabet Usernames
@Aley Am I the only Z?
Dec 29, 2014 -
Re: Ferguson case
Not too long ago there was a call to police about a man selling cigarettes outside their store. Tis a common enough thing, someone who doesn't have much money will ...
Dec 29, 2014 -
Re: Robotic Augmentations: Would you or wouldn't you?
I see no point in it other then if it would allow me to extent my life (when I start to get past my usefulness period), or I loose a ...
Dec 29, 2014 -
Re: What do you do with wrapping paper?
fire
Dec 28, 2014 -
Re: Last Person to Post here Wins [7]
I'm not pretty enough to be a samurai
Dec 27, 2014 -
Re: Last Person to Post here Wins [7]
and that's how i became a ninja
Dec 27, 2014 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
drunk letters
Dec 24, 2014 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
letter spam
Dec 24, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I make bombs for the fun of it.
Dec 23, 2014 -
Re: Red or Blue?
( @r4p17 look at my icons, my avatars, my everything, all of it is red and blue, tis impossible for me to choose one or the other)
Dec 23, 2014
