-
Re: Last Person to Post here Wins [7]
because language changes all the time, even if its not in smart directions
Jan 18, 2015 -
Re: Should I attend a summer program for creative writing?
There are colleges that require you to "show you like to write"? Most writing programs are pretty...eh when it comes to going in, I have never been to one that ...
Jan 18, 2015 -
Re: Is Religion Evil?
I am confused at how people are arguing a concept can't be evil. Soooo.. Slavery is not bad? Genocide is not bad? Evil is not bad? All concepts, all mean ...
Jan 18, 2015 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
8/10
Jan 18, 2015 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Yes, the first when i was 5 and the second was a play I wrote myself at 10, which would have been perfect if they had allowed me to use ...
Jan 18, 2015 -
Re: Type your username with your toe!
zues olb
Jan 16, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
known for the same colored eyes as me
Jan 15, 2015 -
Re: Is Religion Evil?
Religion is about as evil as the people who lead it.
Jan 14, 2015 -
Re: Breastfeeding in public
.
Jan 13, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
6/10 because false advertisement, I see no snazzy pencils, yet your username says there should be.
Jan 12, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
5/10 also yes he is wearing clothes, its just this is a minimalist image, where the main body is meant to be blacked out, with various bits and pieces attached ...
Jan 11, 2015 -
Re: Official YWS Marriages
I don't really care about all this internet marriage stuff, but if people keep wanting to talk about it on the forum, why not make a new thread for that ...
Jan 11, 2015 -
Re: What inspired you to become a writer?
I had no inspiration, I just liked making up stories, one day someone said "You know what 3 year old kid, you should write this all down." "I don't know ...
Jan 11, 2015 -
Re: J'suis Charlie/J'suis Ahmed.. J'suis humaine
No idea how to reply to this, so i shall use my horrible knowledge of french to say something that sounds like its meant to mean something, but probably doesn't. ...
Jan 11, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
5/10 You've never seen shirtless men in your country?
Jan 11, 2015
