-
Re: Abortion: Good or Bad
Essentially murder is bad right? Yes. So, abortion is bad. It's quite simple. Murder is the same thing as murder. The only difference is motive. Dear gods, you just murdered ...
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
a human creature
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
it would be cool if it didn't hurt my eyes 6/10
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
tree rubber avatar
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
7/10 Interesting, that's all i can think to say (Nobody is smart enough to figure it out, because its a fictional bird monster, I named it volavenenum, or flying poison ...
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: Rate the first sentence above you
7/10 ------------------------------------ The massive castle was dressed in Gothic lace, the gold and obsidian brick dancing with a grim sort of wealth and skill.
Jan 25, 2015 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
Congratulations for being a full on fan of something, I wish I had that level of dedication. I like things, but I never real fan all over it like other ...
Jan 25, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For knowing just how awesome the bird is, and knowing its the word now.
Jan 25, 2015 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
4/10 my eyes, they hurt, sorry if that seems rude, but I can't read that, sooo many bright colors.
Jan 25, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
retro gaming background hurts my eyes because i can't shoot the aliens in it.
Jan 25, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
6/10 not white enough
Jan 25, 2015 -
Re: ADHD
I see no trouble "dealing" with it, I find more advantages in ADHD then defects. Most of the defects being things that if understood properly can be adapted to in ...
Jan 23, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for a name that reminds me of my favorite kind of car.
Jan 20, 2015 - Re: Last Person to Post here Wins [7] Jan 19, 2015
-
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
Known for a distinct lack of laser vision
Jan 19, 2015
