-
Re: A random fact about yourself
I am a idea guy. I have actually been paid purely to offer my ideas.
Feb 8, 2015 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Albigo
Feb 8, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
(As i make my own avatars, animation is hard, the only reason I would have to animate anything at the moment is if someone is paying me) 7/10 Interesting, it ...
Feb 7, 2015 -
Re: should video games be banned
It seems like too much work to be a parent with video games. I probably won't introduce any new video games in our house at all. If they want, they ...
Feb 7, 2015 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
scared of birds
Feb 7, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
6/10 Why anime a comic villian, madness, almost as much as that time they animed bugs bunny.
Feb 7, 2015 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
(Why do you copy the sayings of others? Do you have no wisdom and creativity of your own? That be my logic with taking things I have said in the ...
Feb 7, 2015 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
6/10 fancy but in a painful color
Feb 6, 2015 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for not knowing the bird
Feb 6, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
9/10 the joker is comic book character, animing him feels wrong, but still joker. edit: okay you posted just as i did. 5/10, animated water, is shiny, that is all, ...
Feb 6, 2015 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
too much sunlight
Feb 5, 2015 -
Re: Grievances from the Publishing World
Sorry to have put a downer on you, but with that lack of freedom you get from most jobs comes security, in freelance, you need to be aware of everyone. ...
Feb 5, 2015 -
Re: Grievances from the Publishing World
A bit of what I said was redundant, but yap, from what you said, you let them get away with too many things by word of mouth. Thus they were ...
Feb 5, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
8/10 that is a glorious nose.
Feb 4, 2015 -
Re: Can I write as frequently as my friends draw?
It's easier to write a lot then it is to draw a lot. Or at least for me.
Jan 31, 2015
