User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Randomosity Re: Guess my...

    very the correct answer is 3, yes three of my designs are being sold in stores, however I am only making money for one of them (a tiny tiny amount, ...

    Feb 26, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Karma

    There is such a thing as cause and effect, otherwise known as the consequences of everyone's actions. However that is not karma, you can do absolutely horrifying things and have ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    the golden one

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Breastfeeding in public

    Never heard of it being compared to public masturbation, worst I have heard was it being treated as the equivalent of running naked through a street.

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Guess my...

    Larp (catch phrase, your offering a very boring guess, clearly the last thing I burnt down was a house) guess how many jewelry designs of mine have actually be made

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    grey blue

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Guess my...

    Quebec guess what I last lit on fire

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    6/10 so much blur.

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fotunately, it turned out to be a simulation

    Feb 20, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    (You were supposed to write a Unfortunately in reaction to my fortunately, @kay0rys28)

    Feb 19, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Brag about your talents

    I seem to only really end up close friends with people who suffered horrible traumas for some reason.

    Feb 19, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    fortunately the beast was actually a brand of very bad soda so not nearly as bad to have within

    Feb 19, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    7/10 1. because you never get on chat and become my friend (bc you're awesome) 2. I still cant decide if its a griffin or a dragon Dragon: 4 legs, ...

    Feb 19, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I hope, it would be weird if i didn't TUBM is a female humanoid

    Feb 19, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Guess my...

    Rick Riordan (not even close to my favorite number) here is a easy one for anyone who looks around at me, my favorite colors

    Feb 18, 2015


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman