User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Randomosity Re: Compliment The User Above You!

    You are part of the large group who seem to know nothing about me other then that I may talk in that debate section of the site, and that apparently ...

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    (hm, the thing i said in the other topic to point out that the rating thing already exist was dragged over here, funny) 6/10

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Research Re: How to describe Gore?

    a common concept is the rule of three's. The logic that 3 times will get the point across for the reader without making this boring, and then just mention it ...

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    0/10 to colorful;can't see

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Having Kids - A Controversy?

    Do you want to have kids? I don't think I am focused enough for that sort of thing, nor is any lass I happen to have dated in my life. ...

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Compliment The User Above You!

    You are on a mostly harmless planet

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The best books ever!

    The Tapestry Series

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    9/10 yes

    Mar 3, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Guess my...

    nooo...I asked who killed stewart. slightly Guess how often I have drawn a cow

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Guess my...

    2 inches? There are 4 guys, lets claim they are named Jack, Jim, John, and Stewert. Now then, stewert is killed, and you have to figure out which of the ...

    Feb 28, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...

    the power to claim you know Howdy Doody (I only know who Howdy Doody is because of Hell Boy: The Golden Army.)

    Feb 27, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Ed -- TTC curriculum?

    Put the how the body parts work into health or biology classes as they should be. As far as i am aware a new class about how 2-6 pieces of ...

    Feb 27, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The dress

    Dang it, I already know about this little bug in color theory, how the eyes try to auto adjust to light levels which can totally invert or over expose colors ...

    Feb 27, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The dress

    white and brown

    Feb 27, 2015


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler