User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    for not defeating the huns

    Apr 9, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    But, this whole beauty standards is not in the same vein here at all. The Western beauty ideal is clearly here, even though the body type of a Japanese woman ...

    Apr 8, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to post here wins! (8)

    I like startrak, but it would be a stretch to consider me a trekkie.

    Apr 8, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Wow, it's almost as if western countries spent centuries actively promoting their ideals and violently suppressing non-western ideals... Most of human history was multiple countries with a lot of war ...

    Apr 8, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    the guy who does not bow down to my amazing hair

    Apr 8, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to post here wins! (8)

    Click here to stop panicking.

    Apr 8, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to post here wins! (8)

    Apr 8, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to post here wins! (8)

    Apr 8, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    that guy who won't eat his own hand

    Apr 8, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Except that, even in countries where white people are a minority, whiteness is STILL considered to be the beauty ideal. I absolutely want to echo Kyll here, as this is ...

    Apr 8, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Falco's interesting art

    hm, I could give you a detailed explanation into the theory of proportions. But I am lazy so I shall show you something by a artist who draws in a ...

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why we should cut art and music programs.

    this site is mostly made up of artist, writers, and musicians. But mostly writers. I imagine most of this site is too bias to give a proper opinion.

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Batman vs. Superman

    Super man may be a god, but he is a god with weaknesses. As long as there are weaknesses and batman is given time, he can win against anyone. At ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    7/10 "I see you" 6/10 what is that from? It's creepy I drew it. I draw stuff. yap. @JKHatt ah, but for real man, can't see what it is with ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    5/10 all of your image is taken up by text to the point that I miss any reference it might have meant

    Apr 3, 2015


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon