User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Randomosity Re: 'Like' This Comment If...

    Like this comment if you don't know who zolen is, and the avatar he has scares you away from finding out.

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    7/10 lies a nuke cost several million dollars

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: What's your old person name?

    Harold

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...

    The power to live forever, in exchange for being driven insane and become a shrived husk of your former self.

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bi erasure

    I be heterosexual, but I grew up in a school that was rather free about all this, many people were gay, lesbian, bi, straight, trans and so on. Some quite ...

    Apr 17, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned for not staring into my avatars eyes

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to post here wins! (8)

    Apr 15, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Social Network

    Well I actually really like social media, I'm not a big fan of Facebook,Twitter,it Instagram.I usually only use YWS.I think that it opens so many doors of communication, friendship, and ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst movie you have ever seen

    Lucy, the bull crap science in that movie was horrifying. Also any movie produced based on barby or what ever the plastic contraptions name is. Those jerks knew innocent people ...

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned for compartmentalization

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    @Kyllorac Rude. You just warped what I said and are baiting me. So now I'm not going to bother.

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Batman vs. Superman

    1) On the Kryptonite thing, was mentioned and has since then been repeatedly hinted at ever since one comic where superman went crazy. I forget the issue number. 2.) Ramble ...

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: voices

    When I was a child my own imagination always got the better of me. I would hear characters speaking to me, giving me ideas and telling me their stories. Rather ...

    Apr 9, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    for making oxygen (if they are secretly a tree)

    Apr 9, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Hm, @Audy okay, lets see if I can phrase it well without creating a word wall. I can like one color of skin over another (personally not a fan of ...

    Apr 9, 2015


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice