-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
8/10 seems like a happy lass
May 13, 2015 -
Re: Spoken Word on YWS
@Lavvie to quote what I just posted on my wall the reason why I really have failed with mirrors. The problem is that in my head I have the most ...
May 13, 2015 -
Re: Baltimore Riots
We are not experienceing unruly riots, we are experiencing the undoing of a system of oppresion that has existed far too long. Location, location, location. How you speak, how you ...
May 12, 2015 -
Re: Spoken Word on YWS
@Lavvie @bluewaterlily Ah then you are both well versed in public and private reading.....cool. I wish to learn but have nobody to practice on.
May 12, 2015 -
Re: Suggest a Song for the User Above You~
Suggestion: Karma Police , or Bittersweet Symphony I be varied, but like stuff like Greatest Show unearthed , Never wanted to dance , Dead rising rap , Get Jinxed , ...
May 11, 2015 -
Re: Spoken Word on YWS
oh a public reading somewhere, congratulations
May 11, 2015 -
Re: Spoken Word on YWS
reading: story:
May 11, 2015 -
Re: 'Like' This Comment If...
like this comment to like zolens comment
May 10, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for having the only sign (via avatar) that a hamburger ever got someone in shape
May 9, 2015 - Re: Baltimore Riots May 8, 2015
-
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for not telling me if that is a good or bad thing
May 8, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for having a good taste in cartoons (avatar, avatar)
May 8, 2015 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for not seeing that zolen always makes perfect sense.
May 7, 2015 -
Re: Spoken Word on YWS
hmmmmm Attempted to read straight, next to no editing happened in my reading except the end comment I made. plz enjoy, it was horrifyingly hard to not stutter. 4 minutes ...
May 6, 2015 -
Re: Freemasonry: Cult or Brotherhood?
By Freemasonry do you mean groups like the Stone Masons? what he said
May 6, 2015
