User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Art & Photography Re: The evil artistic growth of Zolen

    more pictures, less explaining!

    May 28, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Edit: you commented over me :C the ocean Original comment to firebird: that

    May 28, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    made me think of the game Skies of Arcadia

    May 27, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Freemasonry: Cult or Brotherhood?

    A cult is simply a faith without enough followers to really be considered a religion. Cult is not a bad thing. Christianity, that religion so many people seem to love ...

    May 27, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Dedicate a Song!

    to the voices in my head.

    May 25, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Duggar Scandel

    Hm, surprising that nobody wants to admit that this kind of thing is common. In reality many socially restricted childrens first experiments into their sexuality are with siblings. Driven by ...

    May 25, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do evil people exist?

    @Pretzelsing I wanted to directly reply/oppose your statements here. Good and evil are not in any way simple concepts. It depends how you look at it. Every good and evil ...

    May 18, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    10/10 to slow internet users like me, its the most evil of all avatars

    May 17, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    for reminding me of Konami with that user name

    May 17, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do evil people exist?

    I'm inclined to agree with @Zolen on this point. I find it absurd to believe that there is a gene or mental condition of "evil," and if there was one, ...

    May 17, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...

    the power to convince people lemon-aid is addicting to small mammals

    May 15, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Compliment The User Above You!

    you are actually complementing people

    May 15, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do evil people exist?

    Good and Evil are simple concepts. Created to summarize actions, not to analyze them. So yes. Yes there is evil. The concepts were not formed on psychological study. Simply feelings ...

    May 15, 2015
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I have a number I would call worse then that I will say in bold later, but as I can't really consider it a properly 'read' unless I finished it, ...

    May 14, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    7/10 whats the word for being negative to scary avatars? Scarasit? Scarnalism? Nemo? Yes nemo sounds right.

    May 13, 2015


october smells like being ten years old and not scared of anything
— dissonance