-
Re: Thoughts on my concepts
Well I feel like making a super hero comic, and thought up the title "Double Genius", staring two characters who while smart are relatively average. However their experience and knowledge ...
Jun 23, 2015 -
Re: Post your art here!
I was challenge to draw something I have never drawn or even paid attention to before. Dresses. So I did it. I think I failed horribly, but it was a ...
Jun 21, 2015 -
Re: Shingeki No Kyojin
True, yet again there are a few Eastern films that are considered classics (case and point 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' along with 'Perfect Blue'). Leading on from this though would ...
Jun 19, 2015 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Wrists Associate Lemons Then Zesty Individual Nonexistent Giraffes Dictate Red Easy Acrobatic Mandatory Songs your name is too long so i resorted to cheating with a generator
Jun 19, 2015 -
Re: Shingeki No Kyojin
Japan has made plenty of movies, another popular show turned into a movie won't change anything any more then the countless other movies based on popular shows Japan has made. ...
Jun 19, 2015 -
Re: The Social Network
sorry @Pretzelsing that was so long ago I no longer remember the point I made with that statement.
Jun 18, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for knowing how to make me wonder if I should be offended or not.
Jun 17, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for knowing what a plane is
Jun 17, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for a distinct lack of hats
Jun 17, 2015 - Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [9] Jun 16, 2015
- Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [9] Jun 15, 2015
- Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [9] Jun 15, 2015
-
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [9]
The term pre-history if you wondered comes from this. pre-history is anything without written accounts.
Jun 15, 2015 - Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [9] Jun 15, 2015
-
Re: What's your favorite quote?
"A friend to me has no race, no class and belongs to no minority. My friendships were formed out of affection, mutual respect and a feeling of having something strong ...
Jun 15, 2015
