-
Re: What does this username make you think of?
rome
Jul 1, 2015 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
Leotard with stars and stripes on it
Jul 1, 2015 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
6/10 bowing
Jul 1, 2015 -
Re: LGBT Banners or Avvies
Oh, well to edit the photos, I edit them with Picmonkey, and the computer I use, I am not of sure at the moment. I will find out as soon ...
Jul 1, 2015 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
black flip
Jun 30, 2015 -
Re: LGBT Banners or Avvies
Also, @Pretzelsing, I am extremely sorry, but I can't do gifs. I really don't know how to save gifs in a file, I haven't yet figured it out. Tell me ...
Jun 30, 2015 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
Queen Annie's revenge
Jun 30, 2015 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
a boat
Jun 30, 2015 -
Re: LGBT Banners or Avvies
That is epic. Thank you so much.
Jun 30, 2015 -
Re: Terrorism expands in Europe
The problem is ISIS is the world is fighting people who take their religious text seriously. I don't know if anyone here is willing to admit this but the Koran, ...
Jun 28, 2015 -
Re: Modern Day Use of the Confederate Flag in US
Click this to learn about the Confederate flag
Jun 27, 2015 -
Re: Gay Marriage Supreme Court Victory
yay yay Finally. Since I be hetero this really doesn't influence me, however friends of mine keep making yay sounds. Join in, the yay sounds are fun.
Jun 27, 2015 -
Re: HELP!
You really must hate that title and work.
Jun 26, 2015 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
Magical power to turn rats into over sized lego building blocks.
Jun 25, 2015 -
Re: Thoughts on my concepts
@AlexSushiDog @Kyllorac hmmmm, if in the end I don't use the simple mask for the heros, I now have a idea for twin villians who might use them in the ...
Jun 24, 2015
