-
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
probably not orange shaped
Jul 27, 2015 -
Re: Do evil people exist?
I tell you what I find interesting. You have to teach kids their p's and q's, you have to teach them to be good but you don't have to teach ...
Jul 23, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for fearing me
Jul 22, 2015 -
Re: Artworks
Hm, if I give some thoughts on your stuff would you give some on my recent stuff? If not meh, either way. Going to focus only on flaws that I ...
Jul 20, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for even more rainbows
Jul 17, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For rainbows
Jul 16, 2015 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
correct TUBM has never watched darkwing duck and thus should quickly do so.
Jul 16, 2015 -
Re: Post your art here!
to see the level of detail, click here:
Jul 16, 2015 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
7/10 blink
Jul 14, 2015 -
Re: The evil artistic growth of Zolen
more
Jul 9, 2015 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
roman god
Jul 7, 2015 -
Re: Modern Day Use of the Confederate Flag in US
@Pretzelsing click the link I gave it answers everything.
Jul 2, 2015 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
satire
Jul 2, 2015 -
Re: Gay Marriage Supreme Court Victory
On a positive unlike the feminist movement (was I was referring to as a similar event, as it was also a time a concept was forced when the population didn't ...
Jul 1, 2015 -
Re: Gay Marriage Supreme Court Victory
*yawn* you Americans are so late to the party. Marriage equality is sooooo last month. However, I did read something interesting about how by making this a Supreme Court matter, ...
Jul 1, 2015
