-
Re: Post your art here!
Took another picture and a two min doodle.
Aug 18, 2015 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
@AlmondEyes I have always been around, simply nobody summoned my god like powers. Granted, it turns out all they talk about is how much they want to hump things and ...
Aug 18, 2015 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
8/10 I wish I could change clothes like that. Just wave my hands and suddenly new shiny clothes.
Aug 18, 2015 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
granted, you are now uneducated I wish I was fancy
Aug 18, 2015 -
Re: Freedom in the United States of America?
straight hair being preferable than curly hair (which Africans normally have). I am confused by this. I have curly hair and people around me seem fine or even are jealous ...
Aug 18, 2015 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
granted, in exchange you loose all your teeth. I wish owned google
Aug 18, 2015 -
Re: Freedom in the United States of America?
I tell you, this is interesting. My first thought as I read your post was "Yeah, the Dutch are pretty spot-on," followed by "We know we have our problems but ...
Aug 18, 2015 -
Re: Freedom in the United States of America?
USA Person- Actually police corruption is getting less common in the US, it's simply people are becoming more aware of it, thanks to the power of the internet and the ...
Aug 18, 2015 -
Re: Gun Rights in America: Reinforced or Restricted?
In the US because of availability guns are the most common murder tool. However in places where guns are not allowed or within easy reach, places with murder rates about ...
Aug 17, 2015 -
Re: Post the happiest moment of your day!!!
After about a year of running I learned that a new form of water filtering was found via some of the processing power I gave over. This process is all ...
Aug 5, 2015 -
Re: Weirdest thing you said today?
"Head-on apply directly to forhead Head-on apply directly to forhead Head-on apply directly to forhead Head-on apply directly to forhead Head-on apply directly to forhead Head-on apply directly to for
Jul 29, 2015 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Bane, hunting down peoples secret identities
Jul 29, 2015 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Hm, well I decided to take a picture of myself so everyone finally knows how I look. I even decided to go outside to get some decent lighting. I am ...
Jul 29, 2015 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
4/10 interesting?
Jul 27, 2015 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
game
Jul 27, 2015
