User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    6/10 meh

    Sep 3, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Coffee vs. Tea

    -1 GO COFFEE wrong, bad abuse of math -6

    Sep 3, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    6/10

    Sep 3, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    7/10 You know, a blank piece of paper is usually what I reach for, and when I'm done the paper is often overloaded with pictures and stories and I need ...

    Sep 3, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Rights in America: Reinforced or Restricted?

    which brings us back to how knifes are significantly less dangerous than guns. Not exactly, but kinda, humans are very frail. I can name 20 different places to stab in ...

    Sep 1, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    6/10 not sure I like the girlifying of Artemis. She was a hunter, a amazingly good and obsessive one. You would be more likely to see her clothed in the ...

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Coffee vs. Tea

    -2

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Coffee vs. Tea

    -1

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    Spent a hour doodling. full size:

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Suicide.

    Sorry, I've been spamming my knowledge at people for such a long time now, I can't hold myself back from info dumping. Personally if that's a direct quote kind of ...

    Aug 28, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Coffee vs. Tea

    -3 Only someone more insane then me would drink coffee, bleh

    Aug 27, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Suicide.

    As someone obsessed with studying the human mind, I want to bring up a point you are free to ignore. Depression in and of itself is not a mental disorder ...

    Aug 27, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Coffee vs. Tea

    -2

    Aug 27, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Coffee vs. Tea

    -1

    Aug 26, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Coffee vs. Tea

    o

    Aug 25, 2015


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing