-
Re: Confederate Flag Being Removed, what are your thoughts?
Pretty sure this conversation has already happened but i can't find the topic.
Sep 12, 2015 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
What Amareth said
Sep 12, 2015 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to not have powers but infect those around you with extremely inconvenient powers.
Sep 12, 2015 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins [10]
brownies
Sep 11, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for not lighting anything on fire in the last three hours
Sep 11, 2015 -
Re: What movie is like an YWSer?
@steampowered Your username made my recall the clockwork orange. A horrible movie, but still.
Sep 11, 2015 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I've never broken a bone in my body. I have however broken bones in other peoples bodies.
Sep 11, 2015 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
Rainbows are nice but its so bright 6/10 Message gets 10/10 though
Sep 10, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for not realizing just how scared you are of me. Sure I am clearly awesome. No idea why your scared
Sep 5, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for not knowing he was clearly claiming I am a godly solid state drive.
Sep 5, 2015 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for confusing me slightly
Sep 5, 2015 -
Re: Should vaccinations be compulsory?
Natural immunity is better It's the same immunity. The immune system doesn't change. Are...are there actually people out there against vaccines who think they are a magic bubble that protects ...
Sep 5, 2015 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
6/10 p.s 8/10. It's cool but i have no clue what it is. Roman Zolen
Sep 5, 2015 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
6/10
Sep 5, 2015 -
Re: Should vaccinations be compulsory?
I love that thing. *steals the link for use later if I ever need it*
Sep 4, 2015
