-
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please read the rules)
-43
Dec 18, 2013 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
banned for wanting to be a dragon and a phoenix at the same time
Dec 17, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
noise
Dec 17, 2013 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please read the rules)
-123 I don't feel like there is much a hope, so I gave up...unless bribery.
Dec 17, 2013 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
For the sake of practice anything you want, an avatar like mine, a full body sketch for the sake of having a solid image to some original character of yours, ...
Dec 17, 2013 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
@Deadman Oh gods that is funny when that happens, luckily most of my teachers actually know more so its not bad, but once for a required class [in computers] I ...
Dec 17, 2013 -
Re: Funny Insults
"Earth is full, go home." "Bill Clinton's DNA" "Lawyer"
Dec 17, 2013 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
The reason I decided not to is because this avatar was meant to be creepy, but a lot of sites did not support gifs, since I was lazy I avoided ...
Dec 17, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
shark
Dec 17, 2013 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
Awesome that you spend so much time talking on randomness
Dec 17, 2013 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I intended originally for this avatar to have a blinking animation, just to mess with people, every 6 seconds he would blink, just long enough that most people would miss ...
Dec 16, 2013 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
7/10 for waving your head to the right, the right way.
Dec 16, 2013 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
(I have a trophy?) nice head waving, tis dramatic and far more animated then my avatar.
Dec 16, 2013 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
banned because it said so on my business card
Dec 16, 2013 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
for not realizing I would not have fingers if I chewed with these teeth.
Dec 15, 2013
