-
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Nope, rap is horrible. TUBM does not believe in magic.
Jan 12, 2014 -
Re: What D&D Character are you?
Chaotic Good, Gnome, Sorcerer Level 1 Ability Scores: Strength- 12 Dexterity- 14 Constitution- 12 Intelligence- 17 Wisdom- 13 Charisma- 15
Jan 11, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-101
Jan 11, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Is it mostly harmless?
Jan 11, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-96
Jan 11, 2014 -
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
Alegr
Jan 11, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-83 @Dakushau The contract subsection 8 paragraph 9 says I have to follow minor request.
Jan 10, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-82 I was told by a female creature to give the girls a chance. So I won't be much help.
Jan 10, 2014 -
Re: Abortion: should the father have a say?
@Karzkin The complexities of gender and sexual identity are best left alone, for the sake of simplicity, it would be better to pretend it's binary. Unless someone who was born ...
Jan 10, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
TheScalyBird
Jan 10, 2014 -
Re: Your view on religion?
I have a question for anyone who cares to name a religion as true, a simple question, the reason why I am Agnostic. What makes 'insert faith' any more possible ...
Jan 10, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
banned because I made a reference to whiughiwghwg the great and unspeakable horror of the darkest pit of nightmares.
Jan 10, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
peas
Jan 9, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Nope, twas interesting, but I got bored by the third book. TUBM does not have 25 dollars at the moment.
Jan 9, 2014 -
Re: Zolens attempts to learn art so he can make his own covers
I secret santaed someone planning to draw, sadly ending up on one of the few people I know for sure I am not as skilled as in the slightest. So ...
Jan 9, 2014
