-
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For Disney
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
Banned because I don't have power to go mad with yet, can I have yours?
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
does anyone know?
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
You wake up sooner then me!
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I once tried to learn coding for a game I wanted to make, something simple, a text adventure, however I procrastinated on making the basic designs I wanted to use, ...
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Don't you know?
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: what would a girl do..??what would a boy do??
Most girls are either spoiled, easily scared, or dramatic in situations like that from what I can tell (as would men but meh). So be scared most likely, but depending ...
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Wouldn't a true holy sock wearer know?
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Azure
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
It also tasted exactly like Chicken.
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: Would you rather...?
A nation always hates their government, unless they have been brainwashed or are not smart enough to question things. So I rather rule a nation of smart people. Would you ...
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Isn't t that the same thing?
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
Banned because clearly you are going mad with power
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
death by humanity
Jan 13, 2014 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
I had chicken! It tasted wonderful!
Jan 13, 2014
