-
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
you tried to battle a dog big enough to ride into battle.
Jan 16, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You tried to get your neck as long as a giraffes
Jan 16, 2014 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
*points at your avatar* ha I win the game
Jan 16, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
8/10 a humanoid with long hair and the ability to eat things, yay
Jan 16, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For not seeing the logic of my madness.
Jan 16, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
for not having laser eyes
Jan 15, 2014 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
I am bored of beards, now all will be spammed by banana
Jan 15, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
for owning human hair.
Jan 15, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
you died because I walked by, and my amazing is so powerful that the laser exploded, I then started tap dancing.
Jan 15, 2014 - Re: last person to post here wins [5] Jan 15, 2014
-
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
*99% of the planet is full of zombie obsessed nerds so only some guy in Iceland was infected, and he ate his own head*
Jan 15, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Hm, I heard ruby was easy to learn but annoying to use. I plan to use this "A random fact about yourself" thread to ask deadman where he thinks the ...
Jan 15, 2014 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
Air! You breathed it! yay you continue to exist through working lungs!
Jan 15, 2014 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
no need for that, remember all aliens have stupid weaknesses that can be easily exploited despite the tech gap. *sneeze into a bucket of water that I splash on them ...
Jan 15, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
banned because you don't believe in me
Jan 15, 2014
