-
Re: Would you rather...?
I am an artist, so my fingers are tools I need, I would go a tad insane without them, but I love to walk and its hard for me to ...
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
banned for disliking my hate
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
I can, I shall deny it on the charge that invader zim is awesome.
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
Banned because there is no alternate self, you were just wearing a different hat.
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
who knows?
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
insanity had a tower? I thought insanity was more interested in blowing up towers.
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
death by meta death (lies i was alive)
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
7/10 while drawn very well I am not sure what it is entirely, it does not look like all of that is part of the armor, but may well be.
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
death by zebra
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being one of many people who don't understand my logic. It makes perfect sense, I know very little about you, thus anything could be considered worth note, such as ...
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
banned for banning yourself in your confusion
Jan 16, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
why not everyone?
Jan 16, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
7/10 fancy
Jan 16, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
noisy
Jan 16, 2014 -
Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...
"Time to crash a plane into a building" what shouldn't you say to your boss?
Jan 16, 2014
