-
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
unfortunately, men, more so half blind men with god like powers, do not ask directions so he never uses it.
Jan 20, 2014 -
Re: Would you rather...?
It depends on what you mean by monster, if you mean it as in a actual creature, then I doubt it would matter unless I was raised to think I ...
Jan 19, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
unfortunately GPS tech does not work off of planet earth
Jan 19, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
banned because nothing is wrong with the glowing green sign
Jan 19, 2014 - Re: last person to post here wins [5] Jan 19, 2014
- Re: last person to post here wins [5] Jan 19, 2014
-
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
then you clearly must have a beard and uni-brow and 48 fingers
Jan 19, 2014 -
Re: Please be my friend.
I am a muble, a human who likes to burn things and makes them explode using stolen magic. *waves hands around*
Jan 19, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-243
Jan 19, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You died for now accepting the wonder of the pantless gods.
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
lies
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
banned because I googled how to uber ban hax someone
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
8/10 Pirates! Ye not be gettin' me booty ye scallywag!
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-237 This is theirs, so meh
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
Hello ladies, tried of all those horrible wrinkles and uneven tan lines, well China has just the thing for you Face-kinis. Made of high quality and easy breathing materials, its ...
Jan 18, 2014
