-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
banned because I have yet to talk to you, how do you know my "kind".
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Are Children Inherently Good or Bad?
When a babies brain is still developing motor skills it's pointless to argue good and evil, when they are 1-2 they are only looking for stimuli, information, while developing personality ...
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You died thanks to bob barker
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
funny
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
fortunately there are plans for a inter space highway in the works that would have blown up the planet anyway.
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
banned for having a throne made out of baby oranges
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
v
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For probably being a more driven then a lot of people here given the number of things you have mentioned being able to do.
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I am ambidextrous. However I don't have any musical talent, my one attempt at music was the saxophone (unwilling, I wanted to learn piano) which I gave up because I ...
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
banned because there is a baby hanging on
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
was bob real
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
banned because of hammer time
Jan 21, 2014 - Re: last person to post here wins [5] Jan 21, 2014
- Re: last person to post here wins [5] Jan 20, 2014
- Re: last person to post here wins [5] Jan 20, 2014
