-
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
A kimono dragon ate your foot and you died from the bacteria dumped into your blood steam, blacking out shortly after as your leg started to melt.
Jan 23, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
@horrendous If I have no study skills, then collage which requires focus much more then highschool/middleshool/ect becomes a lot harder. thus "killing me" a phase that has many uses, but ...
Jan 22, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
@horrendous "Make collages"?
Jan 22, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I passed highschool without actually trying, studying, or even turning in most of my homework, so I developed Zero study skills. Which is killing me in collage.
Jan 22, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
Indeed deed
Jan 22, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for not breathing fire
Jan 22, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
for noticing my v for victory
Jan 22, 2014 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you go on to lecture people at random.
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Report a site bug
Not been paying attention, but I have only reviewed 10 works, yet every few days when I am not paying attention I am given the min of pointed for a ...
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
died in a tragic tap dancing concert
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
banned because you have never really spoken to me before either.
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Would you rather...?
PS4 of course A golden toilet, or a golden tv?
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
for disliking the kind that I am apperently. (I disappeared fatcowsis?)
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I have Spanish blood mixed into me somewhere, so I think instead of Mexican Spanish we should learn Spanish Spanish. Also language is based on proximity. A Spanish speaking country ...
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
deadly
Jan 21, 2014
