-
Re: Explain Your Signature.
everyone is quoting people so I felt like quoting someone who is worthy of being remembered for generations to come. (me)
Jan 25, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
vacuum
Jan 25, 2014 -
Re: local dialect phrases/words
Daddy-Long-legs: a form of Harvestmen (an Opilionid not a spider) CrawDads: Crayfish, a fresh water crustaceans resembling small lobsters. Ya (Y-ua): You Missouri is sometimes pronounced Mu-zur-a and
Jan 25, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Yes, never actually learned though, which was a shame. TUBM is not a dude
Jan 25, 2014 -
Re: Cleverbot Conversations
That is all
Jan 25, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
human
Jan 25, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
flawed
Jan 24, 2014 -
Re: Business names?
Yes, its best to make up your own brands, and what's best is that it extends the livelihood of your story before it becomes dated.
Jan 24, 2014 -
Re: Report a site bug
@AriaAdams Given it has added more to the number while I am offline, and sometimes while I am doing nothing but stumbling around the site, seeing it jump up by ...
Jan 24, 2014 -
Re: Report a site bug
I was ignored....okay then Note the 10, the number of reviews I have actually made, and the 23, the number its claiming I have done.
Jan 24, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately, it's limited by how high you can count in your mind, while a bunch of 13 year olds are for the first time trying to learn how to play ...
Jan 23, 2014 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
@ChocoCookie 50 shades of grey is a fetish book that was originally a fan fic of Twilight, why the heck is anyone reading it out in the open, most people ...
Jan 23, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for not being able to speak swahelio
Jan 23, 2014 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
humanoid
Jan 23, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
5464644
Jan 23, 2014
