-
Re: Evolution vs. Creationism
Warning this was not written with any sort of order in mind, and was written then left to sit for 3 hours ---------------- @TheWritersStop Hitler was obsessed with Christianity, nearly ...
Jan 29, 2014 -
Re: That akward moment when. . .
That awkward moment when you hand lights on fire thanks to a burning ball of plastic from a poorly made fire bomb.
Jan 29, 2014 -
Re: That akward moment when. . .
That awkward moment when you light someones wall on fire when playing with home made explosives. (it may have happened once)
Jan 28, 2014 -
Re: Opinions
Never been a big fan of prequels, a important part of any story is that wonder, that mystery, those questions, hints for people to find in the writing about their ...
Jan 28, 2014 -
Re: Unwanted sexual advances
Hm, well I am bored, I shall pick one of the old forums I used to go to, one predominantly male that I remember is civil, and see what happens ...
Jan 28, 2014 -
Re: Official YWS Marriages
@beeyaay You're not human?
Jan 28, 2014 -
Re: Official YWS Marriages
@beeyaay That's perfectly normal, humans tend to be confused by me. Simplification: open up the "new" tab pick a link at random and just write down which gender shows up ...
Jan 28, 2014 -
Re: Official YWS Marriages
@Holysocks @beeyaay I don't imagine I need to provide evidence for which gender is most active on the site given how much can be observed by picking places at random ...
Jan 28, 2014 -
Re: Official YWS Marriages
I just wish to say this thing amazes me, I have stumbled around many kinds of sites out of boredom, (mostly having to do with art, writing, programing, or animation.) ...
Jan 28, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
In the winter I can easily walk around in shorts and a thin shirt all the way to 14 degrees F, in the summer I can last up to almost ...
Jan 28, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
unfortunately so much crap is dumped into food now a days that you could mummify someones organs. So the pancakes stay, perfect and edible as long as you do not ...
Jan 28, 2014 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
wears reading glasses (fun fact I only really tan in the summer yet somehow every assumption paints me as being a deep tan after months of cold weather. Am I ...
Jan 28, 2014 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
(I asked FOR the best, not to be the best.)
Jan 27, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Not really, I am related to the guy who who turned Simon says into a toy (apparently), so technically that could count. TUBM is blond
Jan 27, 2014 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted you now consider it finished, and can't for the life of you understand why people keep complaining about you stopping mid sentence. I wish for the worlds best lawyer ...
Jan 26, 2014
