User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    unfortunately, its unmeltable metal because the burning point is right next to the melting point so the motorcycle catches on fire.

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    yes TUBM does not like pointy points

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I have a secret ambition to take over the world and warp it to my idea of how the world should run. Does that count? TUBM is not a member ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    unfortunately, you discover it has to do with hostages, a hippo, and five dollars.

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned because you should since you taught everyone swahelio

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I an't no city slicker, born and raised in a forest, miles away from even some small towns...which is actually very lonely. TUBM is orange

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I used to play with primitive ideas of all sorts of explosives. like a sound bomb by taking advantage of contained spaces. (almost blew out a few ear drums doing ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Nope, I have been called freak or insane which is pretty close though. TUBM is probably an albino in the winter.

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sounds from the Sky

    Sound likes (this is incorrect word usage but I tend to make up my own words for things) "sound blow back" my name for what you would hear when ground ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Insults

    "icecream!" *walks away pretending that person does not exist*, ditching in the middle of a argument is the best way to beat someone.

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Tag the person who...

    @Holysocks For some reason I get this impression of someone who is always half yelling with hyper...not sure why *shrugs* Tag the scariest person to talk to.

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution vs. Creationism

    Hmmmmm, TheWritersStop study anti-matter a bit as you travel in it you will get to know energy and matter a lot better, you won't regret it. One of the more ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Unwanted sexual advances

    .......your just attacking me for wanting to experience something myself. There are things in life that are best experienced to truly understand, I imagine you have had a few of ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution vs. Creationism

    (bill and teds excellent adventure was shown in my history class once, which was awesome.....Also I mentioned that whole who is to say which version should be said...) In other ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution vs. Creationism

    Now before any more bait is fired (yes I fell into it but still) lets all go back to the original question and start from there please before everyone's personal ...

    Jan 29, 2014


True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown