-
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
I never said I was cool, I simply said I ruled all of the coolness.
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: The best books ever!
first has 3 books that I know of second 5 third 3 fourth like thousands of books ffth 5 sixth 3 seventh 8 eight 7 nine 13 (small books so ...
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
Are you sure its cool? What if you just do not know cool because you have had to accept sub par coolness from the lack of coolness in the coolosphere? ...
Jan 30, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for combo breaker
Jan 30, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Why not oranges
Jan 30, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
questionable
Jan 30, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
If you accept me as your leader you gain the ability to use cool stuff.
Jan 30, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap. TUBM has worn their pants "gangsta style"
Jan 30, 2014 -
Re: Sounds from the Sky
Humans can't hear radio waves but we can feel them very easily, in fact you probably are right now, just your body adapted to the sensation and you ignore it ...
Jan 30, 2014 -
Re: Evolution vs. Creationism
Technically correct, way to look at it regardless of your outlook. Once humans started to gain self awareness they started worrying about what comes after. Wondering why things work as ...
Jan 30, 2014 -
Re: The best books ever!
@lostthought Thank you, you're right, I have been trying for a month now to remember the name! :D Yes I also suggest the tunnels series.
Jan 30, 2014 -
Re: Most creative YWSer
I believe the most creative creature is clearly the surprised sheep, for he is the most surprised of sheep.
Jan 30, 2014 -
Re: The best books ever!
Series: "The legend of Drizzt" is famous among D&D fans "The Mortal Instruments" popular for girls and somewhat interesting. "His Dark Materials" required reading for anyone who is a fantasy ...
Jan 30, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
humans bow to me and accept me as your great leader and lord of all the cool stuff
Jan 30, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
voooods
Jan 30, 2014
