User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Lounge, The Re: Most creative YWSer

    But m'dear Zolen, there are. Iceland on Neptune is famous for its death cats that spears you to death at the sleigh of my hand. But I'm in space. Repeatedly. ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Most creative YWSer

    But m'dear Zolen, there are. Iceland on Neptune is famous for its death cats that spears you to death at the sleigh of my hand. But I'm in space. Repeatedly. ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Most creative YWSer

    I have a mirror with +10 death glare reflection. So I am safe and won a magical death pony. Sadly the pony cannot stand the mirror and at my commandment ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Most creative YWSer

    And now he sits on a dinner table as a platter of lamb kabobs. #NeverBeSurprised #ExpectTheUnexpected You fool, surprised sheep should never be cooked on a grill, it is all ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Most creative YWSer

    And now he sits on a dinner table as a platter of lamb kabobs. #NeverBeSurprised #ExpectTheUnexpected You fool, surprised sheep should never be cooked on a grill, it is all ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned for lacking eyebrows

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What Will Be The Next Big Thing?

    Well games are starting to dip into sci-fi, writing might as well

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned for not making a rap about being the king of ban hammers

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I would have perfect vision if I had not been stabbed in the eye when I was little. It's still pretty near perfect despite that. TUBM likes the color orange

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I need medical advice for my novel" thread

    Here is a wonderful medical question: What does spinal fluid taste like?

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    unfortunately, "gangsta" style survived and half the population wears their pants hanging at their knees and trips all over the place.

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Yes I am a he, and yes I have felt embarrassment before, in theory. TUBM has never battled the children of the nine stars of camel land.

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    In the Big Rock Candy Mountains There's a land that's fair and bright Where the handouts grow on bushes And you sleep out ev'ry night Where the boxcars are all ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    nope, I do have french blood but its mingled by several other bloodlines that make up for 1/4th white? TUBM is not a canine companion.

    Jan 31, 2014


There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec