-
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
lava
Feb 3, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for not creating jetpacks.
Feb 3, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I had a interesting dream where I had a son (no idea who the theoretical mother is, this was a rather short dream, cutting off mid idea) who was two ...
Feb 3, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Does mine?
Feb 3, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
Lies that British alchemist did not become a spy so he could drink more whiskey than the entirety of a Irish pub.
Feb 3, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
Q?
Feb 3, 2014 -
Re: Most creative YWSer
I'm being creative? No I am amusing myself, using a mixture of references, half off ideas, and lazy comments. As we are going the way of YWS I imagine the ...
Feb 3, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
your desk does not exist, its imaginary and made out of imaginary tissue paper
Feb 3, 2014 -
Re: Most creative YWSer
Hm, well I do have to pretend I have emotion at 5:385 PF
Feb 3, 2014 -
Re: Most creative YWSer
Human tears are expensive, they cost like twelve dollars to the gallon.
Feb 3, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
someone wins these?
Feb 2, 2014 -
Re: Movie Director Looking For Stories
Youtube was designed for the viewer, for them to find what they want quickly, this site is designed for the writer and reviewer, to help the help that they need ...
Feb 2, 2014 -
Re: Most creative YWSer
I stopped watching animal planet when it started explaining everything breeding habits in so much detailed 40% of the screen was a censor bar at all times.
Feb 2, 2014 -
Re: Most creative YWSer
male lions are too lazy to hunt, you are almost 3% safe.
Feb 2, 2014 -
Re: Most creative YWSer
dying is a horrible way to die, try bilingual sun tanning instead.
Feb 2, 2014
