User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    A book, if I am somehow still alive than I can keep giving people stories. Would you rather spend a year on a tropical island with infinite amounts of cooked ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned for no retro gaming music

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you spent half your childhood drawing up ideas and theory's and half of that "childish non-sense" turns out to be right.

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I am good at hitting things with other things, mostly very hard, so games where the focus is how far you can knock it away work out quite well for ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned because We can dance We can dance We're doing it more and more We can dance We can dance Everybody look at your hands We can dance We can ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Tag the person who...

    @blue I see him in that chat thing every day. Tag the person who is the worlds best wall stalker

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...

    "the natchobowl is the winner hands down." What should you never say to a clone of yourself who is trying to replace you?

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    Charlie Sheen

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

    peppers

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned because I can't dance.

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    One would ruin my heart, and the other most of my respiratory system, I go for hiccups, most of the short term damage can be healed. Would you rather Punch ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Yap, however those traumas shall be left unknown by all. TUBM is horrible at basket ball.

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Does not caring other then when people seem scared of me (which I find equal parts annoying and amusing) count? TUBM is capable of trust.

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    You forgot something, anyway Attempt to ride a tiger, or a hippo?

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I am not capable of food based love. That would imply I would be willing to eat it every day, I don't think I could do that without getting bored ...

    Feb 3, 2014


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau