User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned because you forgot to draw spinal fluid on the test

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    *you fall for pap-corn infinity because the world can not handle the weight of anything other then pop-corn people* Here is Charlie Sheen

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned so hard that you got a A+ in Anatomy class.

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    *the pop-corn balcony is weak and only able to hold up something as heavy as a pillow so you fall down into the pop-corn lawn*

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    no idea I have not eaten it in years now. TUBM is capable of De-oxigenating blood.

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Humans are often afraid or annoyed of me.

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    Charlie Sheen has only ever showed up in shows I think nobody under 18 should watch. Anyone over should have 80 year olds with them, bopping the younger over the ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned because I still don't know what spinal fluid taste like and can't find any plans for volumetric displays that go into enough detail.

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you designed plans for a flying car as a child that turned out to be very similar to what scientist are trying to do ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned because brain matter taste horrible.

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    I googled my username, and what it came up with made me laugh. @AlexSushiDog @TriSARAHtops So did I

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    if I memorize which way I turned it to mix it up, I lack the attention span for those things and they require a very specific kind of skill set ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    unfortunately fire is the result of excited particles, for one to be truly fire proof would destroy their ability to move, and they would still be meltable, so humanity turns ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I am currently looking into Volumetric display tech both in contemplation for ways to mimic real world objects better and for a sci-fi comic that I am working with, with ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Tag the person who...

    (I don't stalk peoples walls, in fact people are more known to stalk mine...I am confused.)

    Feb 4, 2014


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone