-
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@SubtleSanity Yap. More details the better however.
Feb 6, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@SheaKay Give me as many details as you want, any format you want it in, ect, ect. @SubtleSanity Right here, anyone is free to ask for anything they want, put ...
Feb 6, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
yap
Feb 6, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
I be bewtifulz
Feb 6, 2014 -
Re: Most creative YWSer
I would like to point out the actual way to test it I mentioned before again best way to tell creativity is a short story contest with a time limit ...
Feb 6, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
fun (@FatCowsSis you now know that Spongebob is a meterosexual, weeeeee)
Feb 6, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
confusion (Meterosexual is a joke term, it means a straight man who cares a stupid amount about their personal appearance to the point it makes him effeminate.)
Feb 5, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Meterosexual
Feb 5, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned because in the small print it said they are not a threat.
Feb 5, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
jellyfish
Feb 5, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
Yo listen up here's a story About a little girl that lives in a popcorn world And all day and all night and everything she sees Is just popcorn like ...
Feb 5, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned because that has actually been required for every class, its just the details about needing it are also in small print.
Feb 5, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned because it was in the small print you forgot to read before you signed the paper.
Feb 5, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I am one of few people who intentionally gets the knock off gaming crap knowing they are bad...mostly its to screw with people around the holidays before I give them ...
Feb 5, 2014 -
Re: Evolution vs. Creationism
Random question why was that like watching drunk people argue about stars?
Feb 5, 2014
