-
Re: Tag the person who...
@surprisedsheep sadly he is not real.... tag the first person you can think of who would try to battle a robot with a base ball bat.
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
for not being a real sandwich
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
is human entitled to name other species?
Feb 7, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Dah'Dor
Feb 7, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@Pompadour First sketch attempt made Acceptable for further drawing and cleaning up or do you want something different?
Feb 7, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
unfortunately I broke the combo I started by suggesting that the sky is no longer blue.
Feb 7, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Pampas-Door
Feb 7, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@SheaKay @SubtleSanity tell me the details anytime your read
Feb 7, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
UnholyOxe
Feb 7, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Labrador
Feb 6, 2014 -
Re: Funny Insults
"I don't believe in you, so according to philosophy you don't exist."
Feb 6, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@SubtleSanity np, send details as soon as you can, and I shall do my best to get you what you want/need. : D
Feb 6, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
unfortunately nobody is quite sure what is fortunate and unfortunate at this point.
Feb 6, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
mix legos and janga and you can make a realistic distributable cityscape of doom.
Feb 6, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
I now demand legos.
Feb 6, 2014
