-
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@TakeThatYouFiend Mission Accepted
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, taco bell CEO's visited their grandmothers and had actual tacos, and decided to make those instead of bread slices filled with meat flavored paste.
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
how would we know if it does not have a name?
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately tacos are required by law to be delicious
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
ballroom (blitz)
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I enjoy drawing things.
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Yes, I rather own a book then have it for a short time, I like going back on my books a lot. TUBM is draw oranges.
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately, that new combo was boring so I deleted it from history and replaced it with a image of a taco.
Feb 8, 2014 - Re: Post your art here! Feb 8, 2014
-
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@Lateritic Sketch done, good enough to refine and color or do you want something else? I am not good on the concept of anime, but hopefully its good.. edit: hm, ...
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
Observer
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
Very well @Lateritic @SubtleSanity What you want will take a bit more than that drawing of a stylized cat, did so expect a basic sketch late tomorrow hopefully unless I ...
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@Lateritic preferred emotion?
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@Lateritic A image format preference and any special interest in image size? @SubtleSanity While craftsmen of old had some general similarities, they all had their own special clothing, so if ...
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@Pompadour Meh I got bored of waiting, if you don't want it, that's okay, I find it amusing, and shall sell it to a hobo I met. If you like ...
Feb 8, 2014
