-
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@SubtleSanity Yarg, not really done, but base colors in place, as is base outfit. Shown for a yes or no. If you say yes next showing will be done. edit: ...
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, headaches are actually a myth created by the media to cash in on head ache medication.
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
If Borg kitty is too busy to disagree, does that mean that Borg kitty disagrees about disagreeing?
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
cold
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: What are your idea on the subject of animal testing?
In the quest for knowledge, humans have done many dark and horrible things (not sure what is left to shock anyone), and will continue to do so even if we ...
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: view on mental health/mental illness. Why such a stigma?
Confusion this topic is jumping around far too much... You start off talking about how its sad and how nobody seems to care about people suffering mental abnormalities. If they ...
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: Use of Profanity
Humans are not all pure and clean, they do not all talk with perfect English, or censor themselves for children. It feels strange and artificial when stories use no profanity. ...
Feb 9, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
All my avatars are smiling, this may imply something quite the opposite. TUBM likes thumbs
Feb 9, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
I read everything, EVERYTHING TUBM does not read everything, EVERYTHING
Feb 9, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
borg kitty disagrees
Feb 9, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
lies
Feb 9, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@Buggiedude2340 if you can handle it, yap-o @Blackwood My goal is to draw exactly what you want, thus I try to make sure its as specific as possible, and I ...
Feb 9, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@Lateritic hm, Can you give me a example of eye styles that you happen to like from the wonders of the internet? @SubtleSanity I plan to have it go down ...
Feb 9, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@SubtleSanity As this is a full body image, thus much more complex and with more unknowns I could not get far before I have to make sure I am going ...
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
TopHat
Feb 8, 2014
