-
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
(Most pc's run any operating system you put on it, thus why those ads were made fun of, it was clear they were targeting windows, but they made it seem ...
Feb 11, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
announcing your winning does not make you win :C
Feb 11, 2014 -
Re: Would you rather...?
Yay I am famous enough to be listed on a kill list. Hm, well mothers tend to be less likely to come after you in revenge, personally I like both ...
Feb 11, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
fortunately they only send out signals to people who get confused easily.
Feb 11, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I am instinctively drawn to positions of power.
Feb 11, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
It's hasn't been proper snow in a while, its more like white blocks of ice in the shape of snow. TUBM never noticed the oddity that mac vs pc ads ...
Feb 11, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For not drawing your avatar
Feb 11, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
Welp.............f f f f f f f and also the letter f, I was walking over to my desk and bumped into my keyboard rest, the flimsy crap broke. Usually ...
Feb 11, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
Yap, easily but at 100 x 100 anything smaller will be hard to read, give me a moment, (from my perspective, from yours its been a few seconds of reading ...
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@WritingWolf Accepted, expect something soon.
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For continuing to not be a sandwich
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@TakeThatYouFiend hahaha, I forgot something.... Remember to do it square-for an avatar .. It's still avatar sized it's just made so that on sites that support it, it works as ...
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: Post your art here!
Yap
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@Lateritic and blah, I sort of messed up and used the sizing I do for avatars, so you now have an avatar, yay 2.) @TakeThatYouFiend & @thegirlwhowrites You're next
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@SubtleSanity annnnnnd, I can't find anything else to add, So enjoy hopefully.
Feb 10, 2014
