-
Re: First Female President?
@Snoink White supremacy has nothing to do with gender, it is simply the idea that white people are superior to any other racial background and thus should politically, economically and ...
Feb 16, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
Zolen only ends things when he am no longer amused which is why he now request toast.
Feb 16, 2014 - Re: Would You Rather? Feb 16, 2014
-
Re: Zolens attempts to learn art so he can make his own covers
more random photography with a crappy camera
Feb 15, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
Irish lies
Feb 15, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
cat lies
Feb 15, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
Why are all the nice, cute guys online instead of in my town where all the freaks decided to live? Hey! My horrifying freak of nature-ness is trade marked! Those ...
Feb 14, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
it would be cool if I was, when I spend all of my time making up stories, it becomes hard to believe any I hear. TUBM does not like to ...
Feb 14, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
goat
Feb 14, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
6/10 I like trees
Feb 14, 2014 -
Re: Will you be Mine?
not sure if I can like a holiday who's icon is a upside down red butt.
Feb 14, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
for having eyebrows, that I drew on
Feb 13, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@Storybraniac Yes I have drawn all of the things in this topic.
Feb 13, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@storybraniac What do you want drawn than?
Feb 13, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
Yap you are now on my poorly planned out list deadman, Also EllaBliss, why did you write that like the beginning of dime novel...its good that she apparently is a ...
Feb 13, 2014
