-
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
right
Feb 19, 2014 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know your a nerd when you have people thanking you for teaching them things, and randomly commenting on your wisdom.
Feb 19, 2014 -
Re: What did YOU do for Valentine's Day?
I drew a blob wearing a mask.
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch free of charge 2
No I mean kong fu, as in king kong (joking)....yes I typoed I meant kung fu. ummm, forgot to think of that...boots are usually a mixture of browns and blacks, ...
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch free of charge 2
You are free to act as you will, then I challenge you to draw out a full body image to my avatar, based on this image as a ref Bellow ...
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: Would you rather...?
YWS, it's a site, data, not a life. Would you rather scar someone for life, or take their life(kill them)?
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Nope, but I want to. (I am not against the discoveries, and things that actually fit their purpose, I am against a science devoting itself to math, with no way ...
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
8/10 where did your hind legs go?
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
I think its a shame that there is a science devoted almost entirely to math (now anyway, as we go further and further into subjects we don't have the technology ...
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
7/10 I was not spoiled by that spoiler.
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: Would You Rather?
@horrendous because this is a duplicate, there already is a would you rather thread, thus my link.
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
My universe will shoot lasers at your universe.
Feb 17, 2014 -
Re: The YWStionary
- Zolen - (n.) Insanity given human form. (v.) The Insane Lord. - Orange - (n.) A standard greeting. - yo-yo - (n.) New age slang for "hello" - Surprised-Sheep ...
Feb 16, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
I don't sleep TUBM sleeps.
Feb 16, 2014 -
Re: Which Disney Villain Are You?
Apparently I am Ursala. hm
Feb 16, 2014
