-
Re: Post your art here!
Zolen styled photos
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
taco
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
Director
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
8/10 I am a dog owner, for they are the best animal companion
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
green people
Feb 21, 2014 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
7/10 As voted by Natretubo, the invisible clown. there's no message, no point, not even humor hahahaha, you missed the point @horrendous .
Feb 21, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@deadman Forgive me Got distracted by a project, a comic, I plan to do with a friend (also procrastinating). Sorry, but, I have yet to even start on anyone's request. ...
Feb 21, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
But that was a lie last week.
Feb 21, 2014 -
Re: What did YOU do for Valentine's Day?
day before -Was asked by a lesbian friend what she could do with her girlfriend, suggested something that I am told worked out splendidly. beginning of day -Spent a few ...
Feb 20, 2014 -
Re: Languages
I speak broken Cherokee, sadly that language is almost dead :C Also a little French and Spanish.
Feb 20, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Zolen
Feb 19, 2014 -
Re: Would you rather...?
Plastic "silverware"? That's confusing how is it plastic and silver? But I would take that, free disposable utensils might be very useful, as would free silver ones. Napkins, useful but, ...
Feb 19, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
wrong
Feb 19, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
for being labeled dude, while marking gender as female. Clearly females are called sheila in the language of dude-ness.
Feb 19, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
why no candy?
Feb 19, 2014
