User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    where is the joke? I missed it. :c

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7/10 Eh, okay. I vote its a tad over the top. The town was coated every which way in mist, every bronzed pipe hissing and wheezing, every roof top wet ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Making a comic

    Avoid those like the plague, all you need is a random art site to dump them in, and if you are good and your stuff gets popular its better to ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Making a comic

    Why japanese land order? Also pretty good, but a tad too meta still at this point.

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: What is the ad above as you reply to this post?

    Click here to view your arrest record now Survival gear from budk Free book editing

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    I don't need to ask you to know that it does not exist.... Oh, but it does. It says so, right there on the page. Beer is for women, and ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]

    @ZLYF I am going for one per person, if you want to go further then that, I might have to start charging (simi joke), yeah you have to wait till ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    Beer is for woman? I have never heard of that in my life... That is because you never asked me.

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    yeah, man. unless you're secretly a jerky-eating lumberjack, i question it greatly. I love beef jerky hey man you don't gotta try to prove you're manly to me. although jerky ...

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    yeah, man. unless you're secretly a jerky-eating lumberjack, i question it greatly. I love beef jerky

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    with my manliness... lol do you question how manly I am?

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    Zolen does not make typos I re-writing the English language with my manliness...also I imagine you just say the corrected version.

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know your a nerd if you were designing the architecture for a building of epic proportions, capable of flight, out of boredom.

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: post your voice

    @Buggiedude2340 Ha I beat you in speed of random

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    why are you all copying me *hids*

    Feb 22, 2014


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight