-
Re: Gods
Hm, all the best mythology has a god of chaos and order
Mar 3, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
evil
Mar 2, 2014 -
Re: What thing is the most awful about the world?
Forget all that I would want to be immortal, give me enough time and I can solve it all myself thought knowledge and experience I would gain, magically forcing everyone ...
Mar 2, 2014 -
Re: knife wounds
Depends on the person, a woman at 110 pounds will have about 3.3 litres of blood or I guess about 5 pints. Of that you could stand to loose 2, ...
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
10/10 It's amazing, its almost like I drew it myself
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: Space Name Finding Tips
Well if you want to go the more realistic way, lets look at some naming history, see how they actually changed and what has been popping up recently and why ...
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: Questions about nursing
That depends on how much milk they are producing, a female can keep going as long as there is something left, and babies are always hungry, as for how long ...
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: How do you feel about prologues?
I feel octagons.
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: Sketches: Characters + Mini-Comics For Free (CLOSED)
I like to see how other people would draw the same thing I am working on, as I tend to improve from seeing a different perspective on the same idea, ...
Feb 28, 2014 -
Re: Report a site bug
I can't post on my own wall or on anyone else's, for that matter. Whenever I try, it just says "Comment submission failed." I've tried about five times but it ...
Feb 28, 2014 -
Re: Which Disney Villain Are You?
How come I am the only one with Ursala
Feb 27, 2014 - Re: last person posts here wins [6] Feb 27, 2014
-
Re: Gay rights, gay marriage, and other such gayness
@Karzkin Wise to remember that no one person, or even a large group should decide what those lines of tolerance should be. Human culture's understanding and growth is the result ...
Feb 26, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
but we are on page ten
Feb 25, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
for not wearing a toilet
Feb 25, 2014
