User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Lounge, The Re: The YWStionary

    Octagon- (v.) The question to life, the universe, and everything in it Icecream- (n.) The answer to life, the universe, and everything in it Blaziken- A good pokemon, the best ...

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: How do you feel about prologues?

    People seem to like the ones I make.

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you think you'd do if someone put a gun to your head

    Yes I like to analyze these situations, thus what I did, and now I feel like debating a little, sorry. Which hand gun? Gauge, angle, location, and timing are all ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Nominate a YWS Writer of the Week!

    I would like to vote for Surprised Sheep.

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you think you'd do if someone put a gun to your head

    Only a idiot would do that, the forehead is very hard to cut through at a poor angle and easy for someone to shove a gun out of the way, ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Research Re: Orphans and Big brothers

    Often even if not intentional, Orphans have abandonment issues, they have no parents, the only people around tend to be mentally damaged, or influenced by kids who were, so a ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Research Re: knife wounds

    True gangsters aren't all that bright, and are put in a atmosphere where they believe you can buy a life for 500 bucks. Self defense requires a will to live, ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What do you really FEAR?

    Confinement , I recall one time I went to sleep in a sleeping bag, and woke up with my arms pinned....and then I bought a new sleeping bag since the ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Death is a escape, no matter whats in the afterlife humanity loose control of what happens to that monster, why give the gift of death to those who deserve so ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Zolens attempts to learn art so he can make his own covers

    yap, a piece of the image I am drawing to test any improvement I made, if any. Blue and red are too bright but, meh, fix that when I finish ...

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Hm, well I rather loose a foot then my face. So stomp a tigers tail. Would you rather cause the deaths of 6 million to cure cancer forever or 1 ...

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    for wanting to be a epic cow

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Research Re: How do writers write Masterpeices'?

    Some absolutely amazing works disappear without ever being noticed no matter how much work was put into them, while absolute trash ends up catching the public's eye, treated as gems, ...

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: How fast do you read?

    86% faster then the national average with 3/3 When I speed read (skip and pick important details) 435% faster with 2/3

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Research Re: How do writers write Masterpeices'?

    Luck

    Mar 3, 2014


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus