- Re: last person posts here wins [6] Mar 17, 2014
- Re: last person posts here wins [6] Mar 16, 2014
-
Re: What thing is the most awful about the world?
"takes the intellectual charm out of it" Hm, nope, there was never a intellectual charm to how the side of the world called the west handles education. Idealistic charm perhaps, ...
Mar 16, 2014 -
Re: Abortion: should the father have a say?
There is that unstable moral code. They already were potential, those cells are you, you are killing yourself every day without realizing it, and while that baby is in its ...
Mar 16, 2014 -
Re: What thing is the most awful about the world?
Serious Discussion and Debate , you are doomed to it here.
Mar 16, 2014 -
Re: Abortion: should the father have a say?
Can I argue the importance of Q? Which is a nicer topic that has less redundancy as I have observed this topic dump from logic to general moral code, as ...
Mar 16, 2014 -
Re: What thing is the most awful about the world?
Humanity has never had a golden age, the phrase is used to mean an age of enlightenment, where peace and understanding reach a peak that it may never find again. ...
Mar 16, 2014 -
Re: Would you rather...?
I actually like learning new skills, so I would be fine with either, but quilting seems like it was translate into more skills in the long run. Would you rather ...
Mar 15, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I am hated and loved by people quite randomly, and I am never sure what I am doing to incite hate and loyalty.
Mar 15, 2014 -
Re: What thing is the most awful about the world?
Actually the US was SOMETIMES better academia-wise, other times the school system was so crap that it was little more then a playground for the students while the teachers lazed ...
Mar 15, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@ZLYF Yap, could you please fill out, just in case I miss anything for your request. Name- Sex- Clothes- (something to reference or just details on it) Build- Age- Height- ...
Mar 15, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
As I was procrastinating on this I am not sure who is still waiting around I shall have a roll call! Next image I draw will be based on whoever ...
Mar 15, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
@Blackwood If you say yes to this, colors will be shaded, and lines refined slightly for a finished product. If you can quickly tell me anything you dislike.
Mar 14, 2014 -
Re: Has writing made you a chatterbox???
Actually my preference for writing over speaking has actually degraded my speech, as I am less used to pronouncing my words thus end up saying some very humorous yet horrible ...
Mar 14, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
So far for @Blackwood I would be done but I forgot the colors he told me he wanted for the clothes.
Mar 13, 2014
