User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What thing is the most awful about the world?

    @misstoria But you probably sinned at least five times since breakfast, and at the same time committed almost three holy virtues.

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does the soul exist? or Do you exist?

    @TheWritersStop The scientific method has and will always have one purpose, to make up for human error. We are limited in our understanding, we make mistake, we jump into ideas, ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Renaissance is a event that covered all of Europe, so where. Also Ancient Rome would be a bad place to go because how often they killed outsiders. In both cases ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Sand Art in your Browser!

    meh, tried to copy papercraft with it. (you know that thing where you take bright strips of paper, rip them up and glue them together to make a image)

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God?

    @Lesbensborn I was talking more to the Christians, who only see that one boring god who conflictingly is called perfect. I understand the atheist they are doing it because Christians ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Has Communism Actually Been Practiced?

    But the big thing is they TRIED, in the beginning they all legitimately gave it a go. It's just the system assumes humans all essentially want what is best for ...

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Which rule would you burn?

    Can I burn text talk to the ground? I'm getting sick of people typing: "r u k? lol, br y u noob?" Burn it all!

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Slow and steady or quick bursts?

    I rush along like sonic the hedgehog then roll back with some basic edits. Works for me because I am trying to keep up with my own mind, phrasing and ...

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Can anyone learn?

    Yes, if they study enough, even someone with mental retardation (a disorder that impairs learning rather massively) could make it into high-school and pass.

    Mar 26, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Can anyone learn?

    Some people are smarter, some faster, some stupider, some slower. Humans are not born equally we do not all learn the same nor do we all work at the same ...

    Mar 26, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Has Communism Actually Been Practiced?

    Communism is idealistic at best, idiotic at worst, all attempts at pure communism have fallen apart (Russia, China and several smaller countries attempted it, all failed), thus most variations are ...

    Mar 26, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does the soul exist? or Do you exist?

    @TheWritersStop @Vanz Try to explain magic in a non-superstitious way. You can't because by definition it is "spiritual phenomenon", an oddity (if it was real) that we have no basis ...

    Mar 25, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What would you do if you became a famous author?

    I would refuse book signings so that my signature continues being worth something, offering a few copies of said book for sale at a minor mark up or more if ...

    Mar 25, 2014
  • Research Re: Facebook and ownership?

    @OrionX Nobody owns the internet anymore, (but there was a time when it was technically owned), however while nobody owns the entire thing, they do own their servers, anything you ...

    Mar 25, 2014
  • Research Archives Re: Medieval mass murder

    I recall several stories but can't really think of their names, however I can think of a game, Fable does it the whole a entire town being murdered resulting in ...

    Mar 25, 2014


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault