User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Easter 2014

    I am going to accept almost free candy.

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    I'm sorry if it surprises you that effectively goggling "horse porn" results in horse porn for you, perhaps you should turn on the adult filter or something. See the thing ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    obviously neither of you has been to something like comic con or super nova Nope, but I had a friend who went to E3, said if I ever went to ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    I believe he is referring to the few cases of pedophilia that have been attached to the bronies. Otherwise I have no idea, I have never observed any bullying girls ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    I just wished to bring up the book you follow and worship was translated and interpreted by a gay man who was trying to hid himself while supporting. meaning you ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    @Verser Zolen, before you start this, please tell us if you are for or against lgbt rights I am against ignorance. Along with being a fan of people having the ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    Love has always been a very varied unstable concept, unlike most things we follow, its based less on instinct and more on social complexity, just like the term justice, the ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Keeping my post-apocalyptic novel idea fresh?

    Post-apocalyptic scenarios generally mean a breakdown of society, of government, of family. That the damage done is so great that we can no longer function as we once did without ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    Putaus

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    True, somehow that show has helped somewhat in allowing men to do more feminine things. But I doubt that was the original intent when it started. That was more just ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    Yap, because male social constructs have been left at a standstill since nobody is pushing against them, the same concepts of negativity stick, even if they are less then valid....and ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    @Karzkin Which is why I said soon they will overtake the ratio, as the concept has become less male dominant, more women are willing to try and play. However at ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    @Audy I don't recall ever dismissing the feminist movement, only stating what I knew the answers to your questions about games, and thus I told you why. The things you ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    @Audy Hm, 2 just was pushing those side effects I mentioned and what I was already aware were feminism goals, but made them seem more intentional, 3 was stating the ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    Bambi

    Apr 3, 2014


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford